...is pretty much what I can say about my golf game...unfortunately in the golf world thats not a good thing. Took the day off today to hit the links in Malaysia for a little round of golf (yeah my life sucks) Its been about 3 months since I last swung a club, and it showed today with my spectacular score of 110! I always tell myself that Im going to go to the driving range more and hit up the course every weekend, but can't seem to follow through.


So I've decided I need a coach and motivator. Anyone out there have a mean golf game and nothing to do for the next few months? I am offering free rent in Singapore (condo with pool, gym, and tennis courts) and free golfing on some truly amazing SE Asian courses! Anyone??? All I ask is to get me consistently shooting in the 80's....I figure Elliott Kunugi is good target, but the offer is open to all....holler at me!

In other news; I just linked my Iphone to Blogger so you might be seeing some more tweet or status update type blogs...but it wont be as gay as Nic Berry letting the world know where he is checking in at all times....

Slow-Carb update: PAGG is the word of the week...if you dont know, you better consult somebody

Peace
- Digital

PS: the asshole that owns kentobento.blogspot.com hasnt updated his shit since 2006....pisses me off that I am degraded to putting a hyphen in my blogger address cause some d-bag who doesnt live up to the name Kento thought it would be cool to blog about American Eagle, the Gap, and Snow Patrol (link to shit post). You think I can offer him something for the address?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Way Above Par..."

Write a comment