So last night me and the wifey went out to this Mexican restaurant, El Patio, in Holland Village. Holland V as they call the area is a nice little spot that has shopping, restaurants, and bars catering to the expat community here in Singapore. Its got a Madison Park(Seattle) kinda feel to it...So its a great place to grab some drinks and dinner on a Saturday night, and thats exactly what we did...


Its been hard times in Singapore trying to find a decent Mexican restaurant, but last night I think we scored! El Patio was a nice little surprise cause they actually served big portions, strong margaritas, and oily cheese oozing enchiladas..hmmmm. The place even served free chips and salsa!! Now I know that seems pretty standard to my fellow American readers, but out here in Asia the chips and salsa are usually a menu item....El Patio still has nothing on Jaliscos or any other half decent Mexican spot you can find back home, but for Singapore I would put it at tops...I was satisfied, and for sure will be going back again...And to top it all off, they had the Man U game going on big screen!!


Last nights game was against Tottenham Hotspurs, who are actually pretty sick this year. Their win last week against Chelsea was amazing, so if they aren't playing Man U, I will usually root for the Hotspurs...plus Defoe is a gangster and I hope we swoop him up for next season...However, last night they were no match for the Greatest Team Ever who are now on the top of the Table and a Chelsea draw away from taking the title again!!! My girlfriend was so toasty off the margaritas that she didn't mind me watching the game the whole time....it was an exciting match, a nail biter until the last 15 minutes when Man U rolled on with a great goal by Nani followed by a precision PK from Giggs the sniper...Glorrry Glory

Perfect Girl, Perfect Meal, and Perfect Game....

Sunday, April 25, 2010 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Viva La Manche!!"

Write a comment