In anticipation for the Hawks game tomorrow I am feeling a lot of Seattle Pride, and to feed this excitement I have been listening to some good Seattle hip-hop from local 206 artist Macklemore...I came across his work on Facebook from an old friend Tricia who Brad Hashimoto's ex-girlfriend, and also happens to be the current girlfriend of Macklemore....small world. Anyway, I'm glad I was able to come across his work cause I really like his songs and its great to see local Seattle artists repping the 206 so tough. So yeah, thats what Im doing....holler


Below are some good Seattle themed songs by Macklemore...the second video is about the late great Dave Niehaus, former voice of the Seattle Mariners....song brought a tear to my eye...videos are in HD and may take some time to load, but totally worth it. If you like these you can find more of his stuff on youtube....or check his blog which is pretty cool too...



Sunday, January 16, 2011 Posted in | , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Return of the Mack"

Write a comment