Happy New Year y'all!! I hope 2011 brings us all loads of money, hoes, and happiness.

I must first apologize for the sluff on blogging, actually its been so long its pretty much like I'm starting a new and fresh chronicle....a born again blogger if you will. I decided to start it up again after I looked at my "2010 in Facebook status updates" and the first thing on there was www.kento-bento.blogspot.com...neglected like a girlfriend on gameday. Pitiful that I hadn't even opened the thing since May 2010, and what hurts now even more is that I see Big Brandon Schaefer is back on the blog roll...ouch, when you lose out to the laziest man on earth its definitely a wake up call. I figure he'll give it up in a few months once he gets bored, plus he wears five-fingers, has a dome the size of Jupiter, and listens to Taylor Swift...but just wait and see who is still blogging six months from now...



Soooo I just need to figure out what to blog about....hmmm....the weather has been nice in Singapore....no wait, Seattle Sports! We seem to be on the most coldest hot streak ever, if that makes sense. Dawgs win a bowl game, Romar and the crew are skating over the Pac-10, and the Seahawks just beat the defending Super Bowl champs to move on to the next round of playoffs....if it were baseball season then Griffey pulls a Favre to come back hit a grand slam with his cock while pitching a no-hitter to sweep the Yanks. Thats how great things are going *knock on wood* I can only imagine how amped the 206 is right now. I rooting from a distance!



What else.....I just got back from 3N/4D in Bali. Me and the lady decided to take a vacation from Singapore and explore beautiful Bali. The place has it all; good food, nice beaches, temples/culture, and cheap shopping. We hired a guide to take us around, which worked out real well so if you ever need the hook up on a guide in Bali then holler at your boy. However, one thing did bring me down. As I was lounging on the beach with the shirt off, I happened to notice that big Kento has gained a significant amount of kgs or lbs. in the last few months. As soon as the blogging stopped I think the exercise did too. I look like Elliott "Pug" Kunugi after he went on that Philly Cheesesteak diet....which means I have another New Years resolution, work the fuck out. Need to get this body back from morbidly to mildly obese...thats the truth. So blogging and jogging is the new steazle.


Other than that Brando or Mr. T-Swift (I got tired of waiting...) has finally gotten off his ass and planned a trip to come out to Singapore and South East Asia. Apparently he was super busy with his job or blog or something...but the good news is that he's officially pot-commited and will be out here from Jan 19th to Feb 9th (I think) Im super pumped, and though I clown I do love my big brother Brandon. We have plans to do some island hopping for a week in Malaysia and Thailand....Sluts Beware: Black Panther Alert. So if anyone has money and free-time I suggest you think about joining!

Thats it...stayed tuned, lots more blogging to come in 2011...and since I picked up that Iphone I will try and be more tech savvy with more "in the moment" photos.

Peace!

Sunday, January 9, 2011 Posted in | , , , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "2011: Back to Life, Back to Blogging"

Write a comment