Signed up for SCUBA classes, bout to get real deal certified. SE Asia has some of the best diving in the world and its a shame I havent been taking advantage of it. Thats gonna change...hopefully in the near future I will have some dope blogs about my new diving adventures!



In other news, I performed the my first ever GTL (Gym, Tan, Laundry) today...Pauly D and The Situation have at least added something valuable to this world. I might have to take Davis Nguyen's title of Best Chest in the West....I coming for you homie.


I leave you 206ers with an awesome video that I know my Seattle peeps will feel. Pride.



Filthy!

Saturday, February 26, 2011 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "Singapore Shore"

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    Your Blog is Filthy

    -Ken

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    my chest, "duh winning!"

Write a comment