1. Pure Passion


The Brackets are out, the NCAA tournament has started, and we are a couple of days away from the UW Marquette matchup. Super excited, but another one of those situations where nobody in my office or country for that matter could give a damn about US college hoops. Another "I miss home" moment... So if any of you got some brackets going, let me in playa....Dawgs all the way!!!

Also, a big fat "fuck you" to Joe Lunardi for showing the dawgs no love in his picks....

2. Prost!


In exciting news across the globe, my team Stuttgart are playing the final leg of their Champions League matchup. If you guys dont remember, Stuttgart drew against Barcelona in their last match...which is amazing at that....However, with the next game being played @ Camp Nou, the chances of Stuttgart moving on to the next round is next to nill...but I still root for my German "chickens* and hope they get lucky.

So German lesson number 2: Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei


3. Tiger's Wood


Is anybody else excited for the return of Tiger?!? No matter what he does off the course he is still my favorite golfer and pure pimp on the links....I guess off the links as well. To me the whole scandal was stoopid, Tigers only real mistake was to get married. 30yr old billionaire professional sports star...all the right reasons to stay single in my opinion. Anyway I will be rooting for him to shut up all the critics....Get yours Tiger...the fans and sponsors will jump back on your nuts once you slip on that green jacket again.


4. Pinoy Panda



My real big homie Leonceo aka The Penning Panda aka The OHP Kid aka Chief is back at his blog (link on the side)...and is writing with fury right now. Seriously doing two a days like its pre-season Texas high school football. Check him out yo, the writing is good and the topics are always interesting. But dont turn trick and switch over to just reading his blog. I would cry >.<


I'm out! -.- v

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 Posted in | , , , | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Bracketology and some other ish..."

  1. Anonymous
    says:

    Thanks for the shout out hommie. But just as you post and say I'm writing with a fury... March Madness strikes, meaning I'm most likely not writing for a few days.

    GO DAWGS! BOW DOWN!

Write a comment