Sorry, been a little busy at work this week.....corporate bullshit causing some major stresses on my mind, and also no motivation to blog....I tell you, I tell you, if you ever need a powerpoint expert holler at me, Bosch is the training ground for ppt. Ridiculous...

I assume its the stress multiplied by my growing hunger to move back in the good ol' U S of A....but Im seriously considering an impromptu vacation back to Seattle. I need to breathe, feel, and live the 206....that is a fact. Another fact is that a quick trip down to AZ to see my boys Brando and Roberto would be in order. Plus how can you argue with Mariners Spring training?!?!

Basically what I am trying to say is I miss the homies...I miss my family....and I miss being an American!!

If you feel me, please give me a shout. Got some serious expatriate blues going on right now.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 Posted in | | 7 Comments »

One Responses to "Home is Calling"

  1. Carl says:

    Damn bro, you're definitely missed back here. It's been a long time since you've been home...make the impromptu trip happen.

  1. Doing The Needful says:

    You should make the trip to AZ happen next weekend, we'll be rollin deep!

  1. Schaefer says:

    I FEEL YOU.

  1. Rob says:

    "expatriate"

  1. Rob says:

    also, let me see an example of those pptx skills.

  1. davis
    says:

    next weekend 12th-15th! i'll be part of the deep crew

  1. Nuggles says:

    sorry, expatriate.....an ex-patriot would be Toms.....

Write a comment