Great game against Stanford today.....The Dawgs D was strong and fast, which made me real happy. Only point of concern was our offense in the first 20minutes. I guess the team was just a little too amped. I hope thats gone now, cause we cant afford a first half effort like that against Cal. However, the poor offensive display in the first half was soon forgotten with all the jigtastic dunks going on the 2nd half. Great show, bravo!

So big game tomorrow to take the PAC-10 tourney, and the chance to really secure a spot in the NCAA tournament. I get to watch the game cause I found a new site, www.justin.tv ... I am so happy -- where has this site been? or where have I been? I felt like an internet noob for not being in the know. Anyway its here and Im happy watching our dawgs do their thing.

Dawgs House!!!


PS...pumped for the Pac-man - Clottey fight. Pinoy Pride!

Saturday, March 13, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Bring On Cal"

Write a comment