Back in my fraternity days at the UW we used to have a little thing called picture hazing. The concept is pretty simple. If you see a picture in a magazine, newspaper, or whatever that resembles someone you know, cut it out it out, give it a funny caption, and bam you just picture hazed someone. Actually it doesn't even need to be a picture, maybe a headline or article reminds you of someone, picture haze!


It provided some great laughs back in the day, and I assume it still would today...so I am bringing back picture hazing as a part of the blog. It won't happen all the time cause I'm only gonna for things that really look like people I know...nothing just based on one similar characteristic...like a picture of a fat man will not automatic get Nic Berry a spot on my blog or picture of a black man equals Lofty...You feel me?!? I also must warn that I will be open to hazing people from all points in my life. So if you don't know the person, just ignore and assume its funny to some people in this world.

Having said all that, and built the picture hazing up, I am a little scared to post the inaugural picture haze. The more and more I look at the picture, the less it even looks like who it reminded me of in the first place. And the pic isn't even funny... However, the fact that this pic sparked the memory of picture hazing into my head, I must post.


"Nam Cao finally loses his virginity, leaving only Kenji left in the club"



God that was disappointing...They will get better...I swear

PS. If you got some of your own, please send to me and I will post...holler!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010 Posted in | | 2 Comments »

One Responses to "Back in the day..."

  1. Rob says:

    I agree with the premise.

    I agree with the caption.

    I disagree about the Lofty statement.

  1. Darrick says:

    This pleases me immensely.

Write a comment