This Sunday I am off to Denmark and Deutschland for a business trip. Not so happy about the business part, but can't complain. I am excited to see a lot of my good friends I have met through my time working in Bosch, and am getting my body prepared to take on some beer!! Do they have a Maytoberfest? I would be down for that.

I do wish my beloved brother Cliff was still living in Germany...I could have a sick place in the Wies to kick it as well as catch up with family...oh well, I have the next best thing...Michael "the biz" Erickson, some of you may just know him as "hurricane" but whatever nickname you prefer, kicking it with Mikey is no joke. I'm actually a little afraid to introduce him to my Germany peeps. If you goes know Mike, then you understand where Im coming from. It shall be interesting....

Not sure what to expect out of the Deezmark, but Im pretty excited cause its always cool to check out a country for the first time...kinda like sex I guess...popping the border cherry! My guess is that it will be similar to Germany, but with Carlsberg instead of Becks. I hope I am wrong....Report to come.

Thats all, just wanted to share travel plans....



PS. Great play Wigan, way to fucking go!!!......but I will not sulk, Man U not taking the EPL title can only be blamed on themselves....So, Cheers to Chelsea on a season well played!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 Posted in | | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Im going going, back back ,to germany germany"

Write a comment