Its been a little busy with Chinese New Year and I'm a lazy bum, so this entry will just have some updates and random shizzle....

1. Gold Rush


The Winter Olympics have officially begun. Opening ceremony was a little swizzle (not good), the weather is horrible, and a death has given these games a bad start but I am still excited for some of the events. Two things that I look out for during the winter games: Womens Figure Skating & Snowboarding (half-pipe). Both events brilliant in their own way.

My support in the figure skating goes to Japanese phenom Asada Mao, she is Japan's little sweetheart, and I can't help but have a crush on her....she's just so pure... However, don't let the innocence fool you, she will def triple-axle Korean rival Kim Yu-Na's pretty face off, and thats guaranteed...suck it Kim-chi.

For the half-pipe event I can't get enough of Shaun White, dude is just unbelievable. A recent video that I found on youtube has gotten me even more pumped for what tricks Shaun has lined up. Here is the follow up video. Kid is straigtht on his grizzle (grind).

Support for the USA and Japan...I stay true to my roots y'all...


2. Nate-Dogg


Congratulations to Nasty Nate Robinson for his 3rd career slam-dunk contest win. Love to see former Husky and local Seattle ballers doing it big in the NBA....brings back some sweet memories...This dude gets higher than me in my college days...check the video. Sooo gnarly....


3. IT and the Dawg Pack


Finally a UW mens basketball win on the road...its been way too long, and possibly just a little too late. However, I still will keep my hopes up, and pray we somehow find ourselves in the NCAA tourney...fuck the NIT, shits embarrassing. Whose house???


4. American Idol Update


Idol hopeful and big time player Andrew Garcia has breezed thru first days of Hollywood Week. Andrew came thru with a brilliant rendition of former Idol judge Paula Abdul's "Straight Up"....check it out. By the end of it all, even my friend David Rozsnyai will become a fan.


5. Marathon Update


As a form of motivation I picked up an Ipod shuffle to kick tunes while I run deep miles. So far I am just in the early stages of training, but I have managed to drop 3kgs (6.61lbs) Still a lot more to go, but seeing some results on the pound shedding really helps with the motivation. Also I have a few nibblers on my offer to come out to Thailand....lets hope that works out cause it will be sooo live to party hard in Phuket.


6. We are the World


In the wake of the Haiti tragedy, famous 80's anthem "We are the World" is back. Recently stars of young and old have come together to lend their support for this great project. Only thing I guess sadder than the devastation that Haiti faces is that Auto-Tune has managed to find its way into this beautiful song...however, I still enjoy the new version...check it.


Thanks for checking in on the blog, and hope to have a real post coming soon. Peace, I'm out!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010 Posted in | , , , , | 3 Comments »

One Responses to "The Daily Dime"

  1. Schaefer says:

    Love it. This IS a real post, blogs are all about random shit going on in your life. Nice work, love you brah.

  1. Rob says:

    "higher than me in my college days"...questionable.

    digging the blog, homie. for real, keep posting whatever nonsense is on your mind and it will keep me happy.

    what's this about thailand??

  1. Unknown says:

    You're diversity amazes me - that is the most hardcore analysis I've even seen on figure skating. And not even my boy Sanjaya comin' from the F-dub could turn me into a fan even though I find it hilarious dude performed a Paula song I don't dare click that link. Pants on the ground mofo

Write a comment