Just came back from dinner with the lady...a little Sunday night date action. We went and checked out the new Ippudo Ramen that just opened in Singapore. Let me first start off by saying, I loooovvvee Ramen...its pretty much the best thing ever....really, and people who don't agree have obvi only had instant ramen. Back to it, Ippudo is a popular Ramen chain in Japan that specializes in Tonkotsu ramen, more specifically Hakata style. I'm tired so I am not gonna get into the history of ramen, but lets just say Ippudo is some heater...great stuff.


I am stoked to have Ippudo in town, and finally have a spot for me to get my ramen fix...soooo happy about this, and those that know about the Ramen should share my joy.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 Posted in | , , , | 5 Comments »

One Responses to "Hallelujah! it's raining ramen"

  1. Vangi says:

    Are there any decent ramen places in Seattle?

  1. Schaefer says:

    Sick. So when I visit we can eat Chicken Rice, Chili Crab AND Ippudo Ramen. Can't wait.

  1. Nuggles says:

    Evangelos, nothing really to talk about in Seattle. We just have to wait till Schaefer mans up and opens his own spot. I guess until then you can try Samurai Ramen in the ID....

  1. Vangi says:

    Weakness, looks like that place might have close recently. This place apparently just opened though: http://www.yelp.com/biz/samurai-noodle-seattle.

  1. John says:

    So weird, just finished watching Ramen Girl.... and then this!

Write a comment