1. Deutschland...


I recently received an email from a good German friend of mine (Hi Sarah!) who mentioned my recent joining of the blogging world...kind of surprised me because I figured most people reading were just the homies back in the States, more specifically Seattle. Got me thinking....I need to get more international with my blogs...Problem is I'm not up to date with the latest Merkel news. However, I do know that VfB Stuttgart drew 1-1 against Barcelona in their recent Champions League matchup!! Which to me is pretty damn amazing. I mean Barcelona are the reigning champs (only cause Man U blew it). I hope Stuttgart can keep it up when they play Barca at Camp Nou in the 2nd leg of the matchup. As the German saying goes, "Ein blindes Huhn findet auch mal ein Korn" -- google it


2. Gorillas in the Mist


One of my big big homies, Roberto Farris, is doing hard time in the motherland right now. Yes, Africa...its not his first time there, but he did step up his game by trying out Rwanda. What comes to my mind when I hear Rwanda is genocide..mass genocide, but I did a little research and found that Rwanda is on the come up....not only has the country made a big time recovery from its genocide days, they have Gorillas! Not G-unit guerillas but real deal Silverbacks...So recently Robby went to go find out what thats all about. Lets just say he ran tough with some Gorillazzz in the jungle, on that Jane Goodall steez. Sounds pretty dope, right? Check out this little write up he did on the experience... Mad props Rob. You totally made up for that whole Peace Corps thing....and I'll even overlook that gnarly bandana you are rocking out there in Africa.


3. Man Bag


I also want to take a little space to brag about the new Tumi bag I just picked up....I rock business meetings in style....and the Lifetime Warranty is just great. Truly recommend a Tumi to anyone looking for a sweet bag for work, or for those who just want to feel like they have a real job.

Thursday, February 25, 2010 Posted in | , , , | 3 Comments »

One Responses to "Germany, Gorillas, and Man Bags"

  1. Schaefer says:

    A tie on the road is a good result. Stuttgart is dumb for stalling at the end of that game. Barca is gonna shit on them at Camp Nou.

    Does that bag come with a shoulder strap? I was thinking about getting a new laptop bag an that shit looks right. Holler at me.

  1. Nuggles says:

    obvi it got a strap....check out the outlet store in Tulalip...they have the samsonite too....

    I dont expect to see Stuttgart in the next round, but they have made a good run at it....

  1. Unknown says:

    Puttin some time in Deutschland Kento? Sick quote about chickens. When are we going to hear about how to get swoll at the gym?

Write a comment