Just caught the Grammy Award performance with Sir Elton John and Lady Gaga...not afraid to say it, the shit was pretty tight. I like to see duets and mashups beyond that of our good friend Girl Talk.

On the same Grammy topic I am sorry Brando, but Taylor is not cutting it. How can you win a Grammy for album of the year, and give such a garbage live performance...studio princess...I guess she still looks good though!?! I wish Kanye would have snatched the award from her this time.

Lastly, my girl Beyonce deserves all she got and more....respect. 2009 was her year, I even jumped on the wagon with my own dance performance of Single Ladies, but that is for a whole 'nother post...mwahahahaha

Monday, February 1, 2010 Posted in | , , , , , | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Ga Ga.. Ohh la la lah"

  1. Schaefer says:

    Gaga is the shit. She deserved much more than she got. She will be bigger than Madonna one day and all these haters who snub her ass now will realize their mistake. And you really think Beyonce deserves more than she got? Single Ladies is the best song of the year? What a fucking joke.

    Also, Taylor has always been awful live and has a very weak voice. And it's because of this that I love her even more. She could never survive as Beyonce, stealing other people's music and making it huge because she's beautiful and can sing. Taylor has to write all of her own music, in her wheelhouse, or she will sound terrible. Like when she tries to sing Fleetwood Mac it's just terrible. Can you feel me?

Write a comment