The UW basketball program and I have this severe love-hate relationship thing going on...Its like they do something great, then right afterwards think of the best way to blow it, and do that...but no matter how bad they blow it, I still go back to them.

I'm a fucking girl caught up in an abusive relationship. Get slapped around, leave him vowing never to return, and then come back when he does something a little nice...repeat and return. Its a vicious cycle, and I'm not sure how much longer my emotions can handle it.

A great example is this home game win streak including tonights game against Zona. Q-Pon has been a sav, and the rest of the team is waking up. Starting to see moves like these boys actually played inner city ball. And now a win against the Red Devils, which most likely will happen, puts UW back in the PAC-10 race...

As I mentioned before this good doesn't come without the bad. I'm scared about when the Dawgs go back on the road. Will they blow it again? They haven't won on the road yet. So right when Im excited and pumped about our revived chances for the NCAA tourney, they are gonna do me dirty again. And thats just how its been.

The fucked up thing is that I know it, but I am still lifted by this Zona win...was tracking the game from work, giddy as a school girl. 30 second refresh just couldn't come fast enough. Genuine joy...oh how it makes the fall that much more painful.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I bleed the purple and gold, and I just want to see our team do well..So Dawgs pull it together, play with some heart, and win on the fucking road.

Coach Romar, can you please take me back to the feeling of when B.Roy, Nasty Nate, T-shirt Simmons, Conroy, and that nigga Bobby Jones took it to the sweet 16...shiiiiittt I'll even throw in Mike Jensen to that list. I loved that team with a passion, and they loved back...I need that right now

So lets do this!!!! Whose HOUSE!?!!?!

Friday, February 5, 2010 Posted in | , , | 0 Comments »

One Responses to "Whose House?"

Write a comment