Super Bowl is here!!!!! Epic matchup between the Indianapolis Colts and New Orleans Saints. The Colts with a Super Bowl win look to set themselves as the next NFL dynasty, while the Saints are making their first Super Bowl appearance ever...Both teams have had amazing seasons, and of course the Big Win on Sunday's game will be the perfect finish for either team. Now, my team is the Seattle Seahawks thru thick and thin, but as a sports fan I am quite pumped for this matchup.

So who will I support??? Obvi the New Orleans Saints...for so many reasons.
1) I hate the Colts
2) The Saints got Swagger
3) Drew Brees and Darren Sharper are gangstas
4) I hate the colts
5) Kim Kardashian is bubbly
6) Mardi Gras
7) I'd rather be a Saint than a horse
& finally
8) The city of New Orleans needs this..even though Katrina was 5yrs ago New Orleans has not fully recovered...the boost this would have on the city is huge.

Of course the Colts are huge favorites to win, but heart will be the deciding factor in this game. So, Brees > Manning, Saints 44 - Colts 42!! Bet!

I also want to voice my frustration with not being able to participate in Super Bowl festivities...Super Bowl Sunday is truly an amazing day filled with friends, family, food, and beer! Nothing gets better than that, and I have been missing it for the past 5yrs!!!

I tell you people, it just doesn't feel the same in Asia. The closest thing to the Super Bowl in Singapore has noodles and wontons in it. Plus the fact that the game will be going on 6am Monday morning puts a damper on the whole situation... Gotta love those time-zones...

So again this year I will be sober, tired, and alone watching this beautiful event we call The Super Bowl. Feel for me people.

However, I would like to end it on a positive note...New Orleans is clowning!! Saints, Saints, Saints!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010 Posted in | , , | 1 Comments »

One Responses to "Super Bowl XLIV"

  1. Nuggles says:

    hahaha...was correct about the win...just not the score. Hollllerrrrrr..Congrats to the city of New Orleans!!!

Write a comment